Reserve your seats for the Self Financing courses in advance.
Contact 94474 24310 9495749325
Contact 94474 24310 9495749325
The candidates seeking admission to UG/P/G programmes should register their names through the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. Candidates are required to go through the prospectus issued by the university carefully and familiarize themselves with all the relevant information relating to the admission process especially the eligibility to apply for a program.
Hardcopies of the filled-in application shall not be, repeat, shall not be sent to the college.
- The entire admission process of the college is strictly based on the university and government instructions and guidelines.
- The admission process is administered following the Covid -19 protocol.
- Applicants seeking admissions in Management and Community quota must register their names in the University CAP portal.
- Candidates who wish to apply for seats under the management quota shall apply directly to the college using the college website. However, such candidates should apply through CAP initially and enter the details on the college website. The CAP application number is essential for online registration of Management under SGC Admission Portal.
- The college shall conduct the verification of the credentials filled in the online application based on the digital copies of the supporting documents uploaded by the candidates at the time of applying online. The confirmation of admission shall be strictly based on the verification of original documents on a date prescribed by the University/College after considering the situation due to the contagion.
- Fill in the application form with personal details, academic eligibility, etc. Candidates should select the quota under which they are seeking admission.
- Management Quota Seats are available for all courses ie, both for Aided and Unaided (Self Financing) Programmes but Community Quota are available only for Aided Programmes. Only applicants belonging to the community which runs the institution can apply under the community quota. The selection of the candidate under the community quota is on the basis of merit marks plus bonus marks, if any.
- Academic eligibility should be satisfied as of the last date of submission of educational data. In the case of candidates who have passed examinations of other Boards/Institutes/Governments, except CBSE/CISCE, they shall be admitted only if these examinations have been declared equivalent to the qualifying examinations of MG University. No candidate shall be admitted to the degree programme unless he/she possesses the qualifications and minimum requirements thereof as described in the university prospectus. Detailed information about academic eligibility is available in the UG CAP prospectus in the university website www.cap.mgu.ac.in
TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI transactions are processed through industry-standard security technologies.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Original & copy of 10th Certificate/Mark List.
- Original & copy of PLUS TWO Certificate/Mark List.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the institution last attended
- Conduct Certificate
- 3 Passport Size Photo
- Letter from the Parish Priest for those candidates who are applying in Community Quota
- Original of the relevant certificates (NCC/NSS/Ex-serviceman) in case of candidates who have availed bonus/weightage of marks
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from Boards/Institutes/Governments outside Kerala except CBSE/CISCE/Kerala State Board